One Pan Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
Photo from Pexels
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/one-pan-rosemary-chicken-potatoes
One Pan Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes is a satisfying and delicious one-pan dinner. Succulent chicken thighs and baby red potatoes are roasted to perfection with savory rosemary and lemons. This One Pan Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes is the perfect family dinner made all in one pan.
Healthy, fresh, easy, and simple – that’s what you really want in a dinner, and this One Pan Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes delivers. Tender chicken with crisp salty-sweet skin is nestled in a bed of mashed potatoes and lemons, all drenched in a buttery rosemary sauce. We guarantee the whole family will love this meal, and you’ll be lucky if there are leftovers.
One Pan Dinner Essentials
GoodCook makes it easy to fit your whole dinner in one pan with the GoodCook Nonstick Large 11.5×15.5″ Roasting Pan. It’s ideal for one-dish meals, and the nonstick surface makes clean up easy. A GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife is perfect for slicing and dicing, and a GoodCook Fine Zester gets your lemons zested quickly and easily. Are you ready for a meal with tons of flavor? Let’s get cooking!
Make & Share
Happy One Pan Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes roasting! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: Medium
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Type: Main Dishes
- Total time: 1 hour
For the Chicken:
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary, separated
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, sliced medium
- 3 lb baby red potatoes, scrubbed clean and halved
For the Herbed Butter:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease the GoodCook large roasting pan with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, fresh rosemary, and garlic. With a paper towel, pat the chicken dry. Rub the brown sugar mixture on each chicken thigh on both sides.
- Place the potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Place the potatoes in the baking pan and add lemon slices. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, 4 tablespoons butter, sprinkle 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Arrange the potatoes and lemons so they make one single layer in the pan. Arrange the prepared chicken evenly over the potatoes, skin side up.
- Place in the oven and roast until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 30 minutes. Turn the broiler on and broil for an additional 2~3 minutes, until dark golden brown. Remove from oven and serve with herbed butter.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]