WILBER - Aubrey Trail never appeared in the Saline County District Courtroom Wednesday.

Trail, who's being tried on three felony charges in the death and dismemberment of Lincoln woman Sydney Loofe, pled guilty to the charge of improper disposal of human remains Monday, listened to opening statements Tuesday, but was never seen Wednesday.

Multiple reports Wednesday afternoon indicate that Trail was transported from the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services Diagnostic and Evaluation Center in Lincoln to a nearby hospital on a 911 call.

According to a public website that gives status changes for people in custody, Trail was returned to the Diagnostic and Evaluation Center late Wednesday afternoon, but it remains to be seen if he'll be in court Thursday at 9 a.m., when testimony is set to begin.

Trail has reportedly suffered two heart attacks and a stroke since being arrested in December 2017. He was unable to attend a change-of-plea hearing on June 14 due to health concerns. At that time, Saline County District Judge Vicky Johnson allowed Saline County Sheriff Alan Moore to decide if Trail should be housed in Wilber, or at the Diagnostic and Evaluation Center, which has nursing home-style beds and is better equipped to handle serious health matters.

Court adjourned at 1:46 p.m. Wednesday after several delays stemming from air conditioning and elevator issues in the courthouse. There was also concerns from Judge Johnson about "a commenter purporting to be a juror's mother on a 10/11 News Live Blog has commented on jury sequestration." Another commenter revealed a possible location where sequestered jurors may be held, according to a court order from Janet Bancroft - the Nebraska Supreme Court information officer.

Due to this security concern, it was ordered late Wednesday afternoon that "live tweeting, blogging and any other instantaneous information sharing from inside the courtroom and its environs" will be banned for the remainder of the trial.

You can follow Tommy on Twitter @Tommy_NCN.